Children’s Colouring Competition
Blayde Clarkin – Aged 11
Alex Reisenleiter – Aged 9
Lewis Reisenleiter – Aged 6
You are the 3 winners of our colouring competition! Your prize packs will be out to you shortly.
Well done and thank you to all competition participants – we look forward to our next competition.
The Spring School Holidays are here!
Are you looking to keep your kids entertained during school holidays? Allclass are holding a Colouring-in Competition for children age 12 and under – Something FUN for children to do over the holidays!
Download a range of Allclass Kubota colouring in pages and enter our competition!
We would love to see your artwork so please make sure you send them.
How to enter the competition:
- Download and print out the colouring sheets
- Colour in your chosen sheet and add in your own ideas
- Be creative and don’t limit yourself… and most of all, have fun!
- Take a photo of the completed colouring sheet
- Like our Allclass Facebook page (www.facebook.com/allclassqld)
Submit your completed colouring page by sending it back to email@example.com or hand it in at your local branch in-person by Friday the 29th October 2021.
The winner will be notified and announced on our Facebook page on Monday 1st November 2021.
Three lucky winners will receive an Allclass Prize pack, including Bag, hats, socks, toy excavator, water bottle.
Download our free colouring pages, featuring machines like excavators, Tractors, Mowers and RTVs!
Click on an image below to download that page!
- You don’t have to be an existing customer to enter the competition!
- By entering this competition, you give Allclass Kubota the rights to publish your first name on our website and social media channels.
- The promotion commences Monday 27th September 2021 and closes Friday 29th October 2021 (“Promotion Period”)
- Entries must be received by Allclass Kubota during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be under the age of 12
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like.
- Entrants can only win one prize.
Judging & Criteria:
- Entrants will be judged based on their colouring skills and judged by Allclass representatives. Judges decisions will be final. Judges will take into consideration the age of entrants & their skill level.
- Please note, this is a children’s colouring competition and entrants must be under the age of 12
- 3 winners will be awarded in total.
Allclass General Competition Terms
1. The below points are additional general terms which apply to the above ‘Terms & Conditions’.
2. It is the responsibility of each entrant to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of the above competition. To participate in this promotion you are accepting these terms & conditions.
3. Allclass decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
4. Allclass have the ability to extend the promotion or alter by necessary means and can do so at its absolute discretion.
5. Allclass reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the competition by any means necessary due to unforeseeable circumstances which affect the ability to conduct the competition.
6. It is the responsibility of the entrant to truthfully enter the competition & details related. If Allclass become aware of entrants using multiple aliases or providing false content the entrant will disqualified.
7. Entrants acknowledge that even if Allclass becomes aware of misconduct after a prize has been awarded to an ineligible participant that said prize will be reclaimed. Misconducts are and not limited to; abuse, threats, harassment to promoters or other entrants or anyone associated with the promotion, tampering with the entry process or misleading, deceptive, fraudulent damage to the promoter or extended parties.
8. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they provide the correct contact details and provide Allclass with detail updates if necessary.
9. Allclass have the right to verify the validity of entries by entrants if deemed necessary to confirm information provided is truthful.
10. Entries which contain in the opinion of Allclass offensive, defamatory, inappropriate or otherwise unsuitable material will automatically be disqualified at the sole discretion of Allclass. Such misconduct does not apply with Allclass’s Terms & Conditions.
11. This promotion may be promoted on Facebook or Instagram but it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
12. Prize is subject to availability and not redeemable for cash or transferable.
13. Prize value is in AUD
14. This competition is offered at our Wacol, Brendale, Yandina, Townsville and Cairns branches.
15. In order to announce winners, Allclass will repost photos entered by the winning participants to its followers on the Allclass Facebook and Instagram Page.
16. Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information. This includes your name, email, phone and address and may vary depending on the promotion requirements. All information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding the prizes.
18. All information provided for this promotion is used solely to administer entries into the competition.