- With its large capacity and high-production volume reduction capabilities, this chipper is perfect for residential tree services, vegetation management, lot and land clearing, maintenance contractors and municipalities.
- The M18R boasts a huge list of options to customize the machine as well as more standard features than any other chipper in its class.
- The unit can be outfitted with a four- or six-cylinder diesel engine and choice of single axle, tandem axle or single axle dual wheel package.
- The dual-sided, chambered air impeller system with controllable air flow vents increases chip-throwing velocity and easy discharge of light, leafy material.
- Like all Morbark equipment, the M18R is a long-lasting, durable machine backed by a world-class parts and service support team.
|Width (single/tandem axle)||7’7″|
|Wdith (single axle dual wheel)||8’5″|
|Infeed Opening||65″ W x 38″ H|
|Gross Weight (aprox. single axle)||11,000 lbs|
|Gross Weight (aprox. dual wheel
or tandem axle
|Engine||CAT, GM, or Perkins|